Questo sito utilizza cookie tecnici, analytics e di terze parti.
Proseguendo nella navigazione accetti l'utilizzo dei cookie.

Preferenze cookies

Transferring AIRE registration to another Comune

Italian national residents abroad can only request, with a formal application, to register in a different Italian town hall (Comune) to their present one for the reasons listed below:

  1. If another family member (wife/husband, parents or children (who must be a minor) are resident or AIRE registered in that Italian town hall (Comune);
  2. If your original birth certificate was registered at that Italian town hall (Comune).
  3. If your Italian citizenship acquisition was originally at that Italian town hall (Comune).

To submit a transfer request please use the relevant online form available at the following link (click HERE)